If you desire the space, peace and the clean country air, then Smiths Farm Holiday Park is the place for you. Located 3 km from both the Anakiwa end of the Queen Charlotte Track and the Waikakaho Walkway (historic goldfield area), this farm is an ideal base for walking, biking, boating, fishing, diving,
wine tasting, exploring the area or just relaxing. The service is personal and friendly and the fascilities are comfortable and immaculately clean.
Close to sea kayaking and secluded beaches. Bed linen hire is available.
Price per night
- Powered sites: $15 per adult
- Tent sites: $13 per adult
- Children (4–15 years): $5 (under 4 free)
- Self contained cabins: $90 per couple, $7 per child
- Motel units: $110 per couple, $10 per child
For bookings and more information:
Phone: 03 574 2114